Beyond a Backup Target –
Using Cloud Effectively for Disaster Recovery
Title: Beyond a Backup Target – Using Cloud Effectively for Disaster Recovery
Duration: (30 min.)
Disaster recovery (DR) is synonymous with cost and layers of complexity. It requires multiple layers of expensive “like” hardware, software, and on-going change management. No wonder that “DR Test” is not a joyful phrase in many environments.
Cloud makes DR less costly to plan and deploy, but needs effective data management to gain DR time and cost savings. Successful virtual machine, application and overall business recovery requires data to be effectively moved to and managed in the cloud.
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn how to:
- Choose recovery strategies for diverse types of data, virtual machines and applications
- Reduce complexity of disaster recovery by using a single interface and platform for all data protection needs
- Lower risks through built-in alerting, monitoring and reporting of SLAs
- Orchestrate complex or uncommon DR scenarios to reduce human errors and manual interventions
- Streamline related DR activities – DR tests, planned and unplanned failovers, etc.
Learn how Commvault can help you use data in the cloud for backup, disaster recovery and beyond.
Principal Product Manager
Applications & File Systems